Friday, November 23, 2007

20 Miles on Turkey Day


Happy Thanksgiving....... Pup, Jay, Mark, Ryan, and I all went out bright on early on Turkey day for a serious ride. First off let me start off by saying that I was diffidently the Santa at the end of this Thanksgiving day parade (I have no shame in saying I was the slowest). As we rounded out the first 5 miles, my stomach decided that it needed to make some extra room for the big meal to come. After revisiting breakfast I was doing much better. The day was great and good times were had by all. I will say the Members of the Future 08' "Extreme Couture" Primal Quest team turned in a stellar performance. Big thanks to Pup for letting me borrow his Santa Cruz.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love that there's always vomit involved. oh, and also that you have a friend named pup.

Anonymous said...

Extreme Couture? Cool! Well train hard guys we're looking at 100,000 ft of elevation gain. If you come L.A. way and wanna train give a holler. Mt. San Jacinto awaits.

Alex
Team Goonies
myspace.com/teamgooniesar

Jan said...

Looks like a blast to me. I too enjoy a good barf story but could use something about poop as obviously I haven't heard one from you lately.

 

Web Page Counters
Christian Dating Service