Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hardcore Landscaping


I know I have not put up anything for a few months, but I have got a great excuse. It seems that I have spent last two months finishing my backyard so my home owners association will not kick us out of our house. I am now 98.6% done and feeling pretty good about it. I know it's not a killer post of a sweet ride or adventure, but for me it is equally as gratifying! Swinging a pic axe in Vegas dirt is just a brutal as a monster climb on my bike. Big thanks to Brian who helped me put in my drip system and BH for all the help with the holes. Note the trampoline in the corner- one of Megan's clients gave it to us. If any of you want to see how strong your marriage is, try putting together a trampoline with no directions at 9 pm on a Friday night. FYI...Thats Fake Grass.....

3 comments:

Jan said...

This almost looks like our former LV back yard -- you did a great job!

Unknown said...

it looks totally sweet! nice work, qb!

kmon said...

Good work brother! That looks like a perfect man retreat. I can picture us back there side sippin on an ice cold apple beer, the scent of ribs slow cooking in the air, playing croquet on the fake grass, it would be mantastic...

 

Web Page Counters
Christian Dating Service