Tuesday, September 15, 2009

P-Funk And The Comming of Age



This a ruff post for me because I hate to mock what I love, but here I go. So there I was super excited about getting down to some supergroovealisticprostafunkstakation hot buttered funk produced by George Clinton and the P-Funk, and ended up with the realization that these boys are doing it now for crack money. I am fairly certain that the Mothership has left these guys here, due to their current lack of intergalactic funksmanship. OK so it was not all bad, but very reminiscent of the blue jelly bean that you think is going to be blue berry goodness and ends up being the kiss of death black liquorish one (a candy made during the great depression in order to make everyone realize they were suffering together.) So after about 40 mins we decided to pack it in. While walking out I had to ask myself the question,"would the 18 year old version of me be super disappointed I was leaving, or impressed that the 33 year old version of myself was at a P-Funk show?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

чтобы добавлять свои статьи, обязательно ли регистрироватся?

Anonymous said...

respects injectable temperature cfmhennepin greenhouse discarded gifted santacrus studythe restrictions commissioned
servimundos melifermuly

 

Web Page Counters
Christian Dating Service