Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

The ladies


Sleeping through it all
Waiting to see what Santa Brought

Santa had just stopped by (Sienna's letter to Santa up on the fireplace)

Reading the "Night Before Christmas" on Christmas Eve
Its been a great Christmas!!!! We spent Christmas Eve having dinner at our neighbors house with friends. As always I over did it and was so full desert was out of the question. Back at the house we read the "Night Before Christmas" and put the ladies down. I woke up about an hour and a half before Sienna and was dying for her to wake up, I was even a bit loud. Finally around 9 Sienna decided she would join in the Yule Tide Cheer. It was a great time to watch her light up as she saw the loot under the tree. We have had a great breakfast, headed out for a walk, then over to our Friends house to spend the afternoon. Merry Christmas, hope everyone has a good one!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how permeant digital memory has become in our lives. It seems like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB port . I guess it makes sense though, considering how cheap memory has become lately...

Ahhh... who am I to complain. I can't get through a day without my R4 / R4i!

(Posted on Net10 for R4i Nintendo DS.)

samantha sannt said...

Nossa ! que linda familia voces formam.
Parabens.
Lindos. Todos voce..
Um grande Beijo ;D

 

Web Page Counters
Christian Dating Service