Saturday, December 1, 2007

Gennius Book of World Records And The Great Santa Run

The Family Ready To Tear It UP
The Frog and I


Me and Mrs. Claus

7,800 Santa's

What could be better then 7,800 hundred Santa's in one location spreading Christmas Cheer???? Breaking the Gennius Book of World Records amount for the most Santa's at one location. I have been able to do some cool things in my life but not one of those things has ever landed me in that book until know. You may ask who held the title before? The answer to that question would be Liverpool, England. Being that our forefathers took the American Colonies away from England, I only feel that it was my patriotic duty to take this record from them as well. Honestly did they stand a chance? Roy from "Siegfried and Roy" was the out in front of event. The dude has been mauled by a Tiger, but that did not stop him from wanting to crush England (his desire to crush England may have something to do with the Armistice of 1919). The 5K was great, even though it got a bit hot running in a beard. I did get passed this time by a bunch of kids, but being that it is so close to Christmas I thought I would give them this one shot. The family had a great time and as long as we are in Vegas we will keep doing our duty to make sure England never recaptures the title.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is the funniest thing i've ever seen and heard! you guys rock. i'm ultra-impressed.

Jan said...

Looks like a blast - -love it that you call the little one 'the frog'.

Audrey said...

That look like some fun! It would of been cool to see all of those Santa's running.

 

Web Page Counters
Christian Dating Service