Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Epic Day

Calico Basin
The Family Out For A Hike

Making Turns At Charleston


Epic day was had on New Years Eve! I started out by Snowboarding with Ryan up at Charleston. It was so great to get on the snow again, I did not have a chance to make it up last year. I made it about half day then the legs started going, so I headed back home. Once at home we decided to go for a hike up at Calico Basin (great area about 20 mins from our house). We had a great hike and the Frog loved every second of it. This is why I love Sin City Dirt Country, you can snowboard and then go for a hike in the desert the same day!



2 comments:

Jan said...

That's a huge plus for Vegas -- loved the pics! Can't believe the little one is a year old now! Amazing.

Audrey said...

You guys are always doing something fun! Some times I really miss Vegas! We will have to head out that way sometime soon to visit.

 

Web Page Counters
Christian Dating Service