Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Holidays

My Cat Black Mamba kicking it on the Couch Christmas Day
How sweet is holiday gluttony! As a serious fan of adventure sports it is only logical that the same spirit be carried into holiday feasting. We had a massive dinner on Christmas Eve and I am just finishing off the last of it. You can see by the picture above that even the cat got his grub on. The one thing I learned from all of this is how much I truly enjoy Summer Sausage and Cheese Logs, every bite I had was like consuming a piece of heaven. Praise to the main who takes pork and beef by-products and turns them into one most delicious things on earth.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Love the feasting -- that's the best part of any holiday! (I'm a glutton too!)

Ben said...

That animal is pure evil!

Audrey said...

That is so funny. You can tell the cat has no problem making himself comfortable! :)

 

Web Page Counters
Christian Dating Service