Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Iowa and the big 15 year

The Motherland Welcomes Back its Prodigal Son
Dig The Green

GHS Class on 94


Always Good to Blame Your Work On Someone Else
Sometime around 3 AM
Altogether Way to Much Fun
This past weekend I did a marathon trip to the Motherland of Iowa for my 15 year reunion and had an amazing and Juvenal good time. When you graduate with around 50 kids and being that there was only about a 10 person personel change from K-12 you have some serious roots with all those folks. It was great to see everyone and see how good everyone is doing. That is with exection to our buddy who decided to go boating. We thought we would say we missed him in our own special way. As the sun came up on Jason's porch on Sunday morning it was time to say goodby. Great times, and sorry to all of you I was not able to see (my next trip will be longer then a day and a half). So much has changed and so much has stayed the same....... I think I still fit somwhere in the mix.













No comments:

 

Web Page Counters
Christian Dating Service