Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wilco

The new Wilco album came out today and it is worth every red cent it may cost to buy!!!!!! They are one of the few bands out there that I pretty much make a paper chain and tear off one link a day until their new records come out. This one self titled "Wilco" does not disappoint. They are so good at keeping their music fresh and interesting. Happened to see them in concert about a week ago and it was nothing short of amazing. If you have not had the chance to enjoy Wilco, I highly recommend it. Here is a link to their site http://www.wilcoweb.com/index.php they usally have live concerts posted under the roadcase section.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I love the new album. They only get better with time!

SP Mayor of Beaver, UT said...

Wilco can rock alright, but I can't wait for the return of the Wasatch Rockers - CB&E!

Endless tacos del iguana @ the Red Iguana on me!

 

Web Page Counters
Christian Dating Service