Saturday, March 7, 2009

Number One Reason To Own An AIR HORN!!!!!!!!

Last night was one of the greatest moments of my life! After being gone in Reno and Sacramento for the week I arrived home around 9:30pm to hang out with the family. When I got home Megan mentioned that our friends kido was asleep in the other room and that our friends were out on the town. So we hung out, watched 24 and had an otherwise uneventful night (but oh how things change). Our Friends came to pick up there kido around midnight and when we answered the door our friends wife mentioned that her husband was asleep in the car. Something that I have kept suppressed for years rose up in me, and from nowhere I remembered the air horn (Barf you know what I am talking about buddy). The video tells the rest of the story, it was so sweet. One of the greatest moments of my life!!!!

1 comment:

Drennan Crew said...

That was awesome! I'm glad we had a part in Gregg staying up late.

 

Web Page Counters
Christian Dating Service