Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Snow Ball That Tried To Kill Me





I think I may be on my way out! Between Cars driving into restaurants and all the other crazy stuff that's happened lately this one is just par for the course. So there I was minding my own business listening to Don Ho's greatest hits and driving from Reno to Sacramento, when a two foot by two foot chunk of snow fell off the overpass and smashed the passenger side of my windshield. I about crapped my pants!!!!! It was so loud my ears were ringing all the rest of that day. If any of you have any suggestions on how I can get my luck back I would greatly appreciate it.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Don't worry Quinn, if you get taken out by a car or a huge chunk of ice my promise is iron clad.

BTW...It's a good thing you didn't have a heart attack in your old age.

kmon said...

There are much more lame ways you could die. You should hold your head up high after what you've been through. The good Lord is just trying to keep things interesting for you!

 

Web Page Counters
Christian Dating Service