Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pool Table Redemption





Those of you who know me well know that I enjoy moving people about as much as I would enjoy having my eye burned out with a soldering iron (that does not mean I wont help when people need it, I just really do not enjoy it). Last Friday I got a call that a lady down the road had to be out of her place and had no help, so dragging my feet went to help. Once I got there I was feeling pretty good about the move because she really did need help. So I asked her if she needed help breaking down the pool table, and she said, "do you want it." Well shame on me for for having a bad attitude. We had new felt put on this weekend and are good to go. Moral of the story.....Karma is a good thing......

2 comments:

Jan said...

Yay for Karma!! Love it. Your newest toy!

Unknown said...

cool rug! where'd you get that one?

 

Web Page Counters
Christian Dating Service